WIN A TWO (2) NIGHT STAY, ONE (1) ROUND OF GOLF OR ONE (1) ROUND OF BOWLING, & DINNER FOR TWO (2) AT THE POM RESTAURANT.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, A Complete Destination Resort.
Located in the beautiful Palm Springs area, Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers all you need for a fun-filled getaway or complete destination vacation. Whether your fantasy includes luxurious hotel rooms, exciting Vegas-style gambling options, fabulous dining, world-class entertainment, golf or poolside lounging, you’ll find it all here. This 250-room Palm Springs hotel features luxurious rooms, many with spectacular mountain views.
Here’s how it works:
Every Angels game on Saturdays and Sundays, starting on May 7, 2022, and ending on October 2, 2022, AM830 will randomly select two (2) winners (four (4) winners total per weekend) to win a Grand Prize: two (2) night stay at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, one (1) round of golf or one (1) round of bowling, and dinner for two (2) at the POM Restaurant.
To enter, text the word: “Fantasy” to 855-737-2002.
THE FANTASY INNING SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The following terms, conditions, and rules (“Official Rules”) explain and govern the “The Fantasy Inning Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) as presented by LAA1, LLC (“AM830” or “Station” or “Sweepstakes Administrator”) and sponsored by Fantasy Springs Resort Casino (“Sponsor”).
(a) “AM830 Fan Club” means the Station email fan club from which entrants will receive news, special offers, newsletters, and other correspondence from the Angels and/or AM830 and/or Sponsor.
(b) “Angels” or “Designated Team” means the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
(c) “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person assigned a phone number by a cell phone provider and an email address by an Internet access provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
(d) “Designated Game” means every Angels game on Saturdays and Sundays, starting on May 7, 2022, and ending on October 2, 2022.
(e) “Entrant” or “Entrants” means the natural person or persons who have entered the Sweepstakes.
(f) “Grand Prize” means a two night stay at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, choice of one round of golf or one round of bowling, and dinner for two at the Pom Restaurant.
(g) “MLB” means Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, the American and National Leagues of Professional Baseball Clubs, Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Properties, Inc., Major League Properties Canada, Inc., Baseball Television, Inc. d/b/a Major League Baseball International, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., MLB Advanced Media, Inc., each of their respective successors and assigns or any other entity acting on behalf of Major League Baseball Clubs collectively.
(h) “Released Parties” means the City of Anaheim, Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, AM830, Angels Baseball, L.P., Fantasy Angels Baseball LP, Moreno Baseball Companies, Inc., Moreno Baseball, LP, Moreno Family Baseball, LP, MLB, member teams, any related or affiliated companies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys, and/or agents.
(i) “Winner” or “Winners” means the individual randomly selected by the Station to win the Grand Prize.
2. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Eligible individuals may enter the Sweepstakes by texting the word “Fantasy” to the AM830 Fan Club at 855-737-2002 during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to these Official Rules and to be part of the AM830 Fan Club. Entrants can be removed from the AM830 Fan Club by following the unsubscribe instructions on future text and/or email messages. Personal information will be used for marketing and promotional purposes and to contact the Winners regarding the Grand Prize. PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SOLD TO THIRD PARTIES. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your cell phone provider regarding possible text messaging and data charges. Station assumes no responsibility for charges incurred for text messaging, including without limitation, as a result of any bounce back messages or Sweepstakes notification from the Station. Only one entry, per person, per household will be accepted.
No person may enter the Sweepstakes on behalf of another person, in another person’s name, or using another individual’s phone number and/or email address. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries are permitted. Any person found in violation of these Official Rules will be disqualified and all entries submitted by that person will be ruled ineligible for any prize, including without limitation the Grand Prize. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address and/or submitted address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. All entries become property of AM830 and will not be returned. Decisions regarding any issues or clarification of the rules of the Sweepstakes shall be left within the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Administrator in their sole discretion and all decisions of which are final and binding.
Except for the means described in these Official Rules, no other means of entry are permitted.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: All entries into the Sweepstakes must be received between April 8, 2022, at 12:01 a.m. PDT and September 2, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
4. GRAND PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE, AND ODDS OF WINNING:
(a) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize is a voucher for a single use (subject to availability) and must be used during one visit. No substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted by the Winner. The Grand Prize is non-transferable at any level. The Grand Prize consists of:
(i) Two (2) night stay at the Fantasy Springs Resort Casino located in the Palm Springs area for Winner and one guest;
(ii) One (1) round of golf OR one (1) round of bowling at the Fantasy Springs Resort Casino for Winner and one guest;
(iii) Dinner ($200.00 maximum limit, alcohol and gratuity not included) for Winner and one guest at POM Restaurant located at the Fantasy Springs Resort Casino.
(b) Number Of Winners And Selection: Every Angels game on Saturdays and Sundays, starting on May 7, 2022, and ending on October 2, 2022, AM830 will randomly select two (2) winners (four (4) winners total per weekend) to win Grand Prize. A maximum of 80 prizes will be awarded during the Sweepstakes. In the event the Grand Prize is not claimed, a Winner is deemed ineligible, or Winner breaches these Official Rules, the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
(c) Approximate Retail Value: The approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $599.00. The total approximate retail value of all Grand Prizes available: $47,920.00.
(d) Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible Entrants received at the time that the Winner is selected, which is presently unknown.
5. HOW TO ACCEPT GRAND PRIZE: To claim the Grand Prize, Winners must complete and return a W-9 (if prize value exceeds $600.00), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release, and present a valid and original California Department of Motor Vehicles issued driver’s license or identification card before the Grand Prize will be awarded. Failure to complete and return a W-9 (if prize value exceeds $600.00), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release, and present a valid and original California Department of Motor Vehicles issued driver’s license or identification card will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Failure to collect or properly claim any Grand Prize in accordance with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. If forfeited for any reason, Winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation. The Winners must accept delivery of prizes from AM830 as instructed by AM830 in its sole discretion. The Grand Prize must be redeemed by December 31, 2022 (subject to blackout dates). EACH WINNER IS SOLELY AND ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, AND LOCAL TAXES (INCLUDING ANY AND ALL INCOME AND WITHHOLDING TAXES, SALES TAX, LUXURY TAX, AND/OR DESIGNATION CHARGES), TITLE LICENSES, AND REGISTRATIONS INVOLVING THEIR GRAND PRIZE, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES NOT EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED HEREIN RELATED TO THE GRAND PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE COST TO OPERATE AND/OR INSURE THEIR GRAND PRIZE. EACH WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS/HER/THEIR TRAVEL EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION GROUND TRANSPORTATION, AIRFARE, MEALS, INCIDENTALS, PASSENGER TARIFFS OR DUTIES, SURCHARGES, AIRPORT FEES, SERVICE CHARGES OR FACILITY CHARGES, PERSONAL CHARGES AT LODGING, SECURITY FEES, TAXES, OR OTHER EXPENSES) AND HIS/HER/THEIR GUEST’S TRAVEL EXPENSES ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR GRAND PRIZE. All eligible and properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Trips and/or the Grand Prize is non-refundable.
6. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open all California residents over the age of 21 as of the date of entry with a valid and original California Department of Motor Vehicles issued driver’s license or identification card and reside within the following counties: Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Kern, Orange, or Riverside, and otherwise qualify in accordance with these Official Rules. Employees of Station, Sponsor, Angels, MLB, Angels Baseball, LP, Legends Hospitality, LLC, Contemporary Services Corporation, City of Anaheim, AEG, News Corp., Sinclair Broadcast Group, any media and promotional agencies, any Sweepstakes sponsor, or any prize donor, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and each of their respective immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All potential winners are subject to verification by AM830 and/or Sponsor, whose decisions regarding eligibility are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An Entrant is not a Winner of any prize, unless and until Entrant’s eligibility is verified, and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete. An Entrant is only eligible to win one Grand Prize.
8. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: Entrants may also enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a three inch by five inch postcard with the Entrant’s full legal name, home address, phone number, and valid email address to: The Fantasy Inning Sweepstakes, 2000 E. Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806. Postcards must be received and dated on or before September 2, 2022.
9. REJECTION OF ENTRIES: Any entry not actually received for any reason, including negligence, recklessness, or intentional misconduct by Released Parties, or entries submitted in an manner inconsistent with the requirement of the Official Rules, will be disqualified.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each Entrant agrees to (a) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (b) waive any and all claims against Released Parties and each of their respective parents, affiliates, companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives for any injury damage, or loss of any kind to persons, including death, or property loss or damage, that may occur, directly, or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Grand Prize (or any portion thereof); the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights; acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence, or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Grand Prize (or any component thereof), any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); human error; any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant; and (c) Released Parties shall have no liability whatsoever for entries that are late, incomplete, or not timely received for any reason.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant expressly waives and relinquishes all rights and benefits afforded by California Civil Code Section 1542 and do so understanding and acknowledging the significance of this specific waiver of Section 1542. Section 1542 states as follows:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING TH RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants further agree that Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, undeliverable emails or texts or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to Entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Grand Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE GRAND PRIZE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, and the forum and venue for any dispute shall be in the Orange County, California. If the controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with its arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in California. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages or have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, including attorneys’ fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. Entrants agree that the rights and obligations of any Entrant and/or Released Parties and/or any other party shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any demand for arbitration must be filed within one (1) year from the end of the sweepstakes period or the event(s) giving rise to the cause(s) of action, whichever occurs first, or the cause of action shall be forever barred whether or not Entrant had actual knowledge of the facts giving rise to the demand for arbitration.
12. SUBSTITUTIONS: Sponsor and/or Station reserve the right to substitute the Grand Prize of equal, greater, or comparable value if the Grand Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
13. AMENDMENTS: These Official Rules, including Sweepstakes eligibility, performance, participation, and prize awarding, are subject to the interpretation, rules, modifications, and decisions of AM830, Angels, and/or Sponsor, who reserve the right to revise, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Sweepstakes at any time without claim for damage or recourse of any kind. The Official Rules may be amended at any time by posting the Amended Official Rules on www.am830.net. The Amended Official Rules shall be effective immediately upon posting to www.am830.net, or as indicated in the Amended Official Rules.
14. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor, Angels, Station, and their respective designees the perpetual right to use his/her/their name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture, video, and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising, and publicity purposes in all media worldwide, whether now existing or developed in the future, including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
15. NAME AND RIGHTS: Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants acquire no right, title, or interest through the Sweepstakes to any mark, intellectual property, or property of Angels, its sponsors, owners, or others. Without limiting the forgoing, Entrants specifically acknowledge and agree that Entrants may not use, and shall not use, the names “Angels Baseball”, “Angels”, “Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim”, Arte Moreno, “ABLP”, “Moreno Family Baseball, LP”, “Moreno Baseball Companies, Inc.”, or any derivative of such names (a) in any of Entrants’ respective or combined personal advertising, publicity, or promotion; (b) to express or imply any endorsement by Angels or Released Parties; (c) in any other manner whatsoever (whether or not similar to the uses hereinabove specifically prohibited), unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Angels. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive the expiration of the Sweepstakes.
16. FORCE MAJEURE: If the performance of Released Parties of any obligation under these Official Rules is delayed or prevented in whole or in part by acts of God, fire, floods, storms, explosions, tsunami, accidents, epidemics, pandemics (including without limitation the COVID-19 Pandemic), war terrorism, civil disorder, strikes or other labor difficulties, or by any law, rule, regulation, order or other action adopted or taken by any federal, state, or local governmental authority, or by any other cause not reasonably within Released Parties’ control, Released Parties shall be excused from performance to the extent such performance or obligation is so limited or prevented by such occurrence without liability of any kind.
17. CONDUCT: If at any time, in the sole, reasonable discretion of Station, an Entrant or Winner becomes the subject of public disrepute, contempt, or scandal that affects or could affect Angels’ or Station’s image or goodwill, then Station may, without prior notice, immediately suspend, revoke, and/or nullify an entrant’s entry into the Sweepstakes or Winner’s win, in addition to any other rights and remedies Released Parties may have hereunder or at law or in equity, with no further obligation whatsoever on the part of Released Parties.
18. AM830 FAN CLUB: By entering, each Entrant grants permission, without further compensation to Released Parties, and the agents and licensees of each such entity, to (1) add Entrant to the AM830 Fan Club (2) contact Entrant by any means, including text and email regarding Sweepstakes or any other promotional, marketing, sales or other business activity of the contacting entity, and (3) to use, record, perform, reproduce and display the Entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness, and biographical material in any medium in perpetuity throughout the universe for historical, advertising, marketing, publicity, broadcast or other promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes or the business and operations of AM830 and such contacting entity. Entrant further grants permission to Released Parties, and the agents and licensees of each such entity, to sublicense, transfer, and share all or any of the preceding rights, information and material and acknowledges that all information and materials shared will not be private.
19. CCPA: IN ORDER TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT CERTAIN PERSONAL DATA WILL BE COLLECTED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO, INFORMATION THAT IDENTIFIES, RELATES TO, DESCRIBES, IS REASONABLY CAPABLE OF BEING ASSOCIATED WITH, OR COULD REASONABLY BE LINKED (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) WITH A PARTICULAR CONSUMER OR HOUSEHOLD SUCH AS A REAL NAME, ALIAS, POSTAL ADDRESS, UNIQUE PERSONAL IDENTIFIER, ONLINE IDENTIFIER, INTERNET PROTOCOL ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS, ACCOUNT NAME, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, LICENSE PLATE NUMBER, PASSPORT NUMBER, OR OTHER SIMILAR IDENTIFIERS (“PERSONAL DATA”). THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE SHARED AND DISCLOSED BETWEEN THE RELEASED PARTIES. THE PERSONAL DATA WILL NOT BE SOLD BY THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THEIR AFFILIATES. ENTRANTS MAY REQUEST A COPY OF ANY OF THE CATEGORIES OF ENTRANT’S COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA OR THAT RELEASED PARTIES DELETE ANY PERSONAL DATA ABOUT THE ENTRANT THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAS COLLECTED FROM THE CONSUMER BY MAKING A VERIFIABLE REQUEST AND CALLING THE TOLL-FREE NUMBER 714-940-2121 OR EMAILING firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. GENERAL: AM830 reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond AM830 reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by AM830 in its sole discretion. In such event, AM830 reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. AM830 reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, AM830 reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. AM830 failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect.
Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, email addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she/they might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND CLUB RESERVE THEIR RIGHTS TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Grand Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No Entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. Contest entries in the name of a third party are invalid.
21. ACCESS TO OFFICIAL RULES: To view and print these Official Rules, visit www.AM830.net and use the keyword, “Fantasy.”
22. WINNERS LIST: For the list of Winners, please mail a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by October 7, 2022, to: The Fantasy Inning Sweepstakes Winners List c/o AM830, 2000 E. Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806.